Thursday 14 May 2009

Red Plastic Factory

Red Plastic Factory are brilliant.
I discovered them through another blog at the weekend, ordered from them Monday night and it arrived Wednesday morning. (Though I slept practically all day so I didn't discover the package till night-time).


I love that it comes in a little box tied off with a ribbon.
Packaged up inside in black tissue paper and bubble wrap (not shown because I was already popping it :D)

I love it so much, its the perfect size and everything. Gorgeous!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Squarebeans.
    Thanks so much for blogging about Red Plastic Factory!
    I will add a link to your blog from the 'press' page of www.redplasticfactory.co.uk
    Have a lovely day!
    xo. Nicola.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, I love the pendant :)

    ReplyDelete