Sunday 1 March 2009

Etch-A-Sketch

My friend got her first tattoo today.
It's got me hankering for my first one now.
It's been an eager topic for discussion for a good while now, but none of us knew who'd be the first to take the plunge. Another friend has promised me we'll go for our joint firsts as soon as her next grant goes in.
I'm wussing out and only having the number 23 on the inside of my wrist.
But it does mean a lot to me, not only for the juicy conspiracy surrounding it, but also because of my birthday.

Born at 2:30am, on the 23rd of August = 8th month.
2x2x2 =/= 2³

I have a slightly irrational interest in the number, I blame it partly on my birthday, and partly on Jim Carey.

I also got a new bag:

It's been dubbed "The Grown Up Bag", seeings as it's the first bag I've had in a long time that doesn't feature cartoons or an abundunce of funky keyrings.

I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment